This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Bose L1 Model 1S System Single B2 Bass with ToneMatch Audio Engine is for performers who want the superb sound quality and features of a Bose system, but with extended bass response! This system provides performers, DJ’s, speakers and venues with a unique 12-speaker articulated line array for 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and a B2 bass module featuring two 10 inch woofers for great low end. The included 4 channel T1 ToneMatch mixer features loads of presets that make finding a great sound easy!
Bose L1 Model 1S System Single B2 Bass with ToneMatch Features
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems
- Included T1 ToneMatch mixer provides over 100 EQ presets, effects, processors and more
- Four lightweight pieces set up and break down in minutes
- Components easily connect – no stands or wires needed
- Power stand drives the included B2 bass module for a great, full sound
- Three protective carry bags/covers and rugged design meet the demands of live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch port for the included T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Bose B2 Bass Module
Designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems, the Bose B2 Bass Module provides deep and defined low frequencies for your Bose L1 Line Array System. Powerful and deep bass , the B2 bass module features two 10 inch high excursion woofers and switchable modes to allow for higher or lower bass levels to accommodate a variety of applications. Interlocking end caps allow up to two Bose B2 bass modules to be conveniently stacked and the B2 includes protective slip cover and NL4 cable.