This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The best combination of performance and portability from Bose! The Bose L1 Model 1S System is a unique combination of performance and portability that includes a 12-speaker articulated line array plus two B1 bass modules for smooth tonal balance, coverage, and high output. The L1 Model 1S provides 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage while at the same time offering tight vertical control resulting in less drop off in volume over distance than conventional loudspeakers.
Bose L1 Model 1S System Double B1 Bass Module Package Features
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems
- Four lightweight pieces set up and break down in minutes
- Components easily connect – no stands or wires needed
- Power stand drives the two included B1 bass modules for a great, full sound
- Three protective carry bags/covers and rugged design meet the demands of live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch port for the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
The L1 Model 1S system combines the portability of the Bose L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system. The L1 Model 1S system can be configured to a performer’s preference with the B1 bass module for greater portability, or the B2 bass module for greater output. In addition, the integrated ToneMatch port provides a single cable digital connection to the optional ToneMatch audio engine, which maintains the tone of specific instruments and microphones.Return to Bose L1 Information Page