The Bose B2 Bass Module is designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems and provides incredibly defined, surprisingly powerful and deep bass for large audiences. The B2 bass module features two 10 inch high excursion woofers mounted into a rugged enclosure. For additional flexibility the Bose B2 includes a rear panel switch that allows for higher or lower bass levels to be selected based on application or personal preference.
Bose B2 Bass Module Features
- A high-performance bass module designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems
- Delivers the most low-frequency output for L1 system users who require more powerful bass for larger audiences
- Includes a rear-panel switch with three output settings, each of which is automatically sensed and equalized by the L1 system for optimized performance
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- Features two 10 in. high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
Proprietary Bose technology in the L1 systems automatically senses the switch position of the B2 sub and provides the proper equalization and power. Interlocking end caps allow up to two Bose B2 bass modules to be stacked together. The B2 subwoofer includes protective slip cover and NL4 cable.Return to Bose L1 Information Page