The Gibson LPJ Les Paul Left Handed Electric Guitar is a genuine Gibson USA axe at a fantastic price! The lefty LPJ offers all the ingredients that made the most desirable Les Paul Standards legendary—classic tonewoods, innovative hardware, two genuine humbuckers, and Gibson’s acclaimed build quality and playability. The stripped-down design of the Gibson LPJ Les Paul is meant to be played, and played often!
Simpler esthetics and a cool worn-look finish technique add up to big savings for the player, and the left handed LPJ still looks great in grain-textured nitrocellulose lacquer. If you’re a lefty looking for an affordable, unique Gibson guitar, look no further than the LPJ Les Paul!
Gibson LPJ Les Paul Left Handed Electric Guitar Features
- Mahogany body with carved Maple top
- Maple neck with rounded '50s profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- 490R and 498T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Vintage-style tuners with 16:1 gear ratio