The Gibson SG Standard Bass Faded is a remarkable value, bringing the classic EB0 bass back to the modern day while keeping all the features that made it so great! The short scale length of 30.5 inches gives this bass a great, fast feel and a very punchy tone. TB Plus and TB mini humbuckers make this bass growl with a beefy low end that made the original an instant classic. The worn finish of the SG Standard Faded bass provides a great feel and look while keeping the price down!
Gibson SG Standard Bass Faded Features
- 30.5 inch scale length for a fast, comfortable feel and tonal punch
- TB Plus and TB mini humbuckers provide great low end power
- Dual volume knobs and a single tone knob
- 3-way adjustable bridge provides superb adjustability to suit your needs
- Set mahogany neck on a mahogany body
Three-Way Adjustable Bridge
This great bridge provides players with the ability to adjust and fine-tune the height of the Gibson SG Standard Bass' strings in all directions—front, back, and side-to-side—which gives the bridge a floating feature, thus allowing the bass to be equipped with a variety of string gauges and multiple set-up options. The SG Reissue's legendary resonance, tone, and sustain is the result of anchoring the bridge directly into the body at its three adjustable points, which provides a firm seating for the strings and yields a strong union between the strings and body.