An incredibly intuitive controller to take your music making to the next level! The Ableton Push Performance Controller for Ableton Live allows you to make a song from scratch with hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure. With the Push controller, included Ableton Live 9 Intro software, and a laptop, you have the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips!
Play and sequence beats. Ableton Push features 64 velocity and pressure sensitive pads to give you multiple ways to make beats. Play, step sequence, and navigate your loop - all at the same time. The included Ableton Live 9 Intro software runs on your Mac or PC and provides multitrack recording, instruments, effects, and everything else you need to make music.
Ableton Push Performance Controller for Ableton Live Features
- Push combines Ableton’s vision for music making with Akai’s years of experience making instruments
- Push has 64 velocity and pressure sensitive RGB (multicolored) pads. The pad layout adapts to match the track you have selected
- A touch strip with 24 LEDs for pitch bend or navigating through a drum rack
- 11 touch sensitive endless encoders
- Four line LCD display that adapts to show the important parameters you’re working on
- USB, foot-switches and additional power connections
- Includes Live 9 Intro which features 3 instruments, 26 Effects, 700+ Sounds (6GB)