The Allen and Heath Xone DB4 Digital DJ Mixer is a truly ground-breaking mixer and by far the most advanced product Allen and Heath has designed. Every feature on the Xone DB4 has been meticulously researched with a view to offering DJs ultimate creativity.
Based on the iLive pro-touring FX system, Allen and Heath developed FX algorithms with BPM conscious parameters and tight spectral control, customized to perfectly fit the DJ environment. As the loops and FX are automatically synchronized to the tempo of the track, it is very easy to build some amazing grooves and soundscapes without problems of latency, low fidelity and the general hassle often associated with using software and laptops.
Allen and Heath Xone DB4 Digital DJ Mixer Features:
- Quad FX Core DSP engine enables each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system
- Flexible input matrix, where any audio source can be selected on any or all of the channels
- 5 studio quality FX types - delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators and damage
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars
- Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level
- Built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB soundcard
- OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM