Ampeg's Portaflex PF350 bass head matched with the clear low end of Ampeg's 210 cab provides epic bass tone with few boundries. An ultra-compact and highly-portable design, the PF350 craks out 350 Watts of power via efficient Class D amplification.
Ampeg PF350 Head
The PF350 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tools like a true FX loop and balanced direct out and stereo 1/8 inch input and output for home practice provide the flexibility demanded by the modern bassist. There's even a built-in limiter, keeping your bass tone cleaner and tighter at higher volumes without risk of clipping.
Ampeg PF210 HE Portaflex Bass Cabinet Features
- Designed as a stack with a Portaflex amplifier head for ultimate portability
- Aligned screw holes and clasps allows secure stacking of Portaflex heads
- Loaded with two Eminence speakers for high quality sound
- Equipped with a high frequency horn and 3 position switch
- Two paralleled 1/4 inch input and output jacks
- Includes four removable casters