An Ampeg Portaflex PF500 head paired with a PF210HE fliptop cabinet, the PF500 drops 500 watts of bass power using Class D amplification for a lightweight and compact design. Pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package.
Ampeg PF500 Head
The PF500 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched MOSFET preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tonal control is no problem with the 5-position midrange control and classic ultra hi/lo boosts while features like the direct out with ground lift and pad are perfect for the gigging bassist. There's even onboard compression for a tighter, cleaner tone at high volumes.
Ampeg PF210 HE Portaflex Bass Cabinet Features
- Designed as a stack with a Portaflex amplifier head for ultimate portability
- Aligned screw holes and clasps allows secure stacking of Portaflex heads
- Loaded with two Eminence speakers for high quality sound
- Equipped with a high frequency horn and 3 position switch
- Two paralleled 1/4 inch input and output jacks
- Includes four removable casters