Advanced new features. Better performance. Better sound quality.
Apogee Duet 2 USB Audio Interface builds on the incredible success of its predecessor by incorporating customer feedback, adding advanced new features and delivering even better sound quality than the original. Apogee's Duet is the most respected portable audio interface ever. Along with receiving many industry awards, Duet has also been instrumental in the creation of numerous GRAMMY winning records. While others have been trying to emulate its sound quality, ease of use and innovative design, Apogee has been busy making an even better Duet, the Duet 2.
Turn your Mac into a professional recording studio
Apogee Duet 2 is the best solution for capturing your music to your Mac. Duet 2 makes it easier than ever to get studio quality recordings of vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, and anything musical. The portability of Duet 2 allows you to take it anywhere your creativity takes you. Duet 2's pristine output sound quality lets you hear your recordings with incredible detail, allowing you to mix and put the finishing touches on your project like a pro. Duet 2 sounds so amazing you won't want to listen to your iTunes library without it.
Apogee Duet 2 USB Audio Interface Features
- USB 2.0 Mac audio interface
- 2 analog inputs; Combination Line/Mic/Instrument
- 4 analog outputs
- Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4 inch stereo headphone output
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- A/D and D/A conversion at 24-bit/192kHz
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Multi-function controller knob
- Two assignable top panel touch pads:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert