Apogee Ensemble FireWire Interface: The first all digitally controlled, professional audio interface designed specifically for the Mac!
Apogee's Ensemble features 36 channels of simultaneous audio that includes 8 channels of Apogee's legendary A/D and D/A conversion, 4 transparent, digitally controlled 75db mic preamps, 8 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF coax and optical I/O and FireWire connectivity to and from the computer.
Ensemble also includes premium Apogee technologies such as SoftLimit, UV22HR, and Intelliclock. These technologies combined with Apogee's legendary conversion, make Ensemble an ideal choice for professionals seeking a high-definition, integrated solution that's incredibly easy to use.
Apogee Ensemble Features
- 8 channels of premium 24-bit 192K AD/DA conversion
- 4 digitally controlled 75db microphone preamps
- 2 fully balanced inserts on mic pre channels
- 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 2 individual, controllable and assignable high level headphone outputs
- 2, 6 or 8 channel monitor outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O
- FireWire 400 I/O, compatible with OS X Core Audio (no driver required)
- 2 channels of SPDIF I/O
- Soft Limit for maximum digital input level without overs
- UV22HR for superior dither of 24 bit resolution down to 16-bit
- Advanced, dual-stage Intelliclock
- Complete integration and control with Apple's Logic Pro Software
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software applications
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing outside of Logic Pro