The Apogee ONE USB Microphone and Audio Interface is a pocket-sized USB microphone and music interface featuring the award winning sound quality that made Apogee Electronics famous. Designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application, Apogee ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
With Apogee ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE's studio-quality stereo output.
Apogee ONE USB Microphone and Audio Interface Features
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4 inch high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8 inch stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion at 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application