Use the Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface and you’ll agree it is the ultimate desktop studio interface and control center for Mac! Apogee designed this professional USB audio interface to deliver the ultimate Mac-based desktop recording experience and immaculate audio quality. The Quartet features 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps.
Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface Features
- Best-in-class sound quality with Apogee AD/DA converters
- 4 Analog Inputs with world-class mic preamps
- Monitor control - up to 3 speaker sets
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
- ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- 8 Analog Outputs: 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4 inch stereo headphone output
- 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- Designed for the Mac and Apple's OS X
- Word Clock OUT for synching an external A/D converter to Apogee’s superior clocking technology
- Single USB MIDI connection for your CoreMIDI compatible keyboard, synth, or DJ controller
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 assignable touchpads
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- Built with die-cast aluminum, steel and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing
- Made in the U.S.A.
With the Apogee Quartet, you can connect up to 4 microphones, instruments, keyboards or line inputs. Plug in your MIDI controller or keyboard. Expand with up to 8 digital inputs. Monitor and mix it all in stereo, with up to 3 sets of speakers or in 5.1 surround. Quartet is the center of the modern studio and will help you take the performance and sound quality of your projects to the next level.