This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Avid Eleven Rack Guitar Multi Effects Processor is a revolutionary guitar recording system designed to solve the challenges guitarists have faced in the studio. Eleven Rack utilizes a unique tone cloning design and one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input to re-create the experience of playing through a mic’d amp.
Avid Eleven Rack Guitar Multi Effects Processor Features
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
- Emulations of classic guitar amp tones and classic stompbox tones
- Collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
- Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
- 2 dedicated 1/4 inch outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
- Powerful foot control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals
- Flexible I/O routing and functionality enables unit to be used in conjunction with nearly any existing rig setup
- Incorporate the same tones you develop in your studio recordings in a live setting
- Built-in tuner
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
By combining studio-standard Pro Tools software with a DSP-accelerated high-resolution interface, Eleven Rack puts professional recording into the hands of every guitar player. Whether you’re tracking in the studio or playing on stage, Eleven Rack delivers fresh, mind-blowing, hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects tones that will inspire your best performances.Avid Eleven Rack Guitar Processor Pro Tools Interface