Vintage Look with Modern Tone Shaping Versatility!
With a cool vintage look, the HT Club 40 Features 2 channels and 4 modes making it an ideal gigging valve amp for club sized venues. The 40W EL34 driven power amplifier has amazing punch and dynamics that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing ISF equipped overdrive channel accesses a further two modes - Classic Crunch and Super Saturated Lead.
Blackstar HT Club 40 Features
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12 inch Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls with Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch and Overdrive voice switch
- Master volume with Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output and Effects loop
- 2-way footswitch included
ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head. ISF works in conjunction with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities.