The Ultimate Compact Gigging Amp!
Players who want a compact 1x12 combo AND the power to handle larger venues look to the HT Soloist 60. This combo has two channels and four modes which are augmented by an additional footswitchable solo boost. The solo boost will add up to 10db of level boost and can be used in conjunction with the Body switch for fat, singing leads.
Blackstar HT Soloist 60 Features
- 60 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12 inch Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls with Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch and Overdrive voice switch
- Footswitchable solo boost with body switch
- Presence and Master volume Controls
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- 4-way footswitch included
ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head. ISF works in conjunction with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities.