Four selected KT88 power valves form the backbone of the Blackstar Series One 200 watt high gain power house and provide unbelievable dynamics and head-room.
The DPR control allows the power to be reduced down to 20 watts for beautiful power amp distortion at a much lower volume level. Setting new standards in tonal flexibility, the deceptively simple preamp section has four world-beating channels (6 modes) which are further augmented by dual ISF controls. With Series One customization comes as standard and you will effectively design your own sound.
Blackstar Series One 200 Guitar Amp Head Features:
- 200 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x KT88 valves
- 4 footswitchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF equipped tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output