By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters the Blackstar Series One 45W watt delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected.
The ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 4.5 watt and MIDI switching and a series effects loop make this the ultimate pro's combo.
Blackstar Series One 45 Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- 45 Watt combo with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output