This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Bogner Ecstasy Red Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is an incredibly dynamic and versatile tone tool that captures all the high gain crunch and lead tones of the legendary Ecstasy amp! Using interactive controls to adjust gain and EQ settings, the Ecstasy Red pedal delivers a wide range of expressive tones from vintage overdrive to ripping modern high gain. Aggressive players will love the heavy tones of the Ecstasy Red pedal that have made Bogner amps the choice of countless rock guitarists.
Bogner Ecstasy Red Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- True bypass
- Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a dropped voltage dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Mode Switch: Tight, Mellow and Full, shapes the general EQ curve and gain levels
- B1, N and B2 settings control openness and presence of higher range harmonics
- 100, 101 and 20th Anniversary settings offer EQ shifts and gain structures from various models of Ecstasy amps
- Input, output and remote connectors
- Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold
- Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays
- Carling switches
Reinhold Bogner designed the Ecstasy Red distortion pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages and with no op-amps or diode clipping, mirroring the circuitry of the Ecstasy amplifier's red channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in overdrive pedals.Bogner Ecstasy Red Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal