Advanced looping possibilities for all types of musicians is now availble with the Boss RC505 loop station. . In a compact tabletop device, you have easy fingertip control of five stereo phrase tracks and various loop playback behaviors, plus INPUT FX and TRACK FX that deliver a wide range of real-time processing options for dynamic, expressive sound creation.
Just plug in a mic, instrument, or other audio source, and then ride the intuitive panel controls to build and mix some amazing loops! The RC505 also supports computer integration via USB and operation with external pedals and MIDI. The RC505 is perfect for beatboxers, singers, and club performers who want a unique and powerful live performance tool.
Boss RC505 Loop Station Features
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input