The Boss RT20 Rotary Ensemble Pedal, the New Standard in Rotary Speaker Simulation.
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS proudly presents the RT20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM-modeling technology, the RT20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the RT20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display.
Boss RT20 Features
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change
- Optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds; Rotary speaker effects, Rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and More
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
Years of intensive research and development have made Roland and BOSS world leaders in modeling technology. Roland's breakthrough Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) uses the advantages of multiple modeling methods, and succeeds in accurately emulating existing sounds as well as producing sounds that have never before been created. With the RT20, COSM is used to simulate classic rotary characteristics, and beyond. The virtual horn and bass speaker can be independently adjusted, while the RT20's unique graphic display provides a realtime view of the rotation pattern and speed.