From fat crunch to ultra high-gain distortion, the ST2 Power Stack delivers famous Boss distortion with a stunning amount of power that's akin to coveted tube amps and professional amp stacks. The SOUND knob on the ST2 simultaneously blends gain amount and sound character, so you can quickly dial up anything from vintage crunch and punchy drive to full-assault distortion. To add further detail to your tone, simply tweak the onboard two-band EQ to taste. The ST2 is one very unique distortion pedal, calling on Boss' years of amp modeling research to bring you real stack sounds in a compact stompbox.
Boss ST2 Power Stack Effects Pedal Features
- Original distortion sound reminiscent of tube-based stack amplifiers
- Provides a wide range of tones, from vintage crunch to ultra high-gain modern distortion
- Faithful and accurate response to picking nuances and volume changes
- SOUND knob controls both gain level and sound character
- Two-band EQ with dedicated BASS and TREBLE knobs
- Road-tough Boss construction
Tower of Power
The ST2 delivers the playing feel and power that are hallmarks of stack amps. It was derived from Boss' extensive analysis of the sound and characteristics of a vast number of classic guitar amps. This distortion effect delivers authentic tone and expression that responds naturally to picking nuances and volume changes on your guitar. But emulation is only the beginning, as the ST2 has the ability to go beyond the sound of real amps.