The programmable Electro Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter Pedal brings a level of expression to playing like never before! This wonderful pedal allows you to create vowel shaping that is controlled by your playing dynamics. The Stereo Talking Machine guitar pedal from Electro Harmonix features 9 selectable Voices deliver vowel sounds such as AH-OO and OW-EE, as well as Bassballs and wah-type dynamic filters.
The Voices can be shaped with individual Attack and Decay controls while Sensitivity adjusts the envelope response. The resulting effects mimic characteristics of human speech and create sounds that are both organic and harmonically rich. Add new tonal flavors with the Stereo Talking Machine pedal!
Electro Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Pedal Features
- 9 selectable voices: Seven human vowel filter combinations, a classic wah-wah filter, and the legendary dual band filter of the EHX Bassballs
- Ability to reverse the sweep of each voice, doubling your sound options
- Attack/Decay knobs to separately control the rise and fall speeds of the filter sweep
- Sensitivity control to adapt the effect’s response to your playing style
- Stereo Outputs for true stereo imaging and panning
- Expression Pedal option to manually control filter sweep
- Programmable distortion to make your guitar really growl
- Programmable internal LFO for automatic filter modulation
- Effects Loop side-chain
- 9 fully programmable presets