This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Traditional Les Paul tone and style with added technological advances, the Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III Electric Guitar is right at the point where tradition and technology meet. The Ultra III maintains the same basic solid Mahogany body with glued-in Mahogany SlimTaper neck, but provides powerful Epiphone ProBucker humbuckers in the bridge and neck as well as an additional NanoMag pickup for acoustic style tones. Not to mention USB output for direct connection to the included GuitarRig Software.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III Electric Guitar Features
- Strategically Chambered Mahogany Body
- AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Comfortable back Belly-scarf
- Mahogany SlimTaper; D profile Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl Trapezoid inlays
- Epiphone Two ProBucker Humbuckers and Shadow NanoMag Pickup
- 1/4 inch Mono, Stereo and USB Outputs
- Includes USB Cable and Native Instruments GuitarRig Software
- Hardshell case (EPI LP CASE) is optional
Two Great Pickup Systems in One Guitar
At the heart of the new Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III Electric Guitar are two pickup systems. Powering the first are Epiphone's new ProBucker humbucking pickups patterned after Gibson's famous BurstBuckers. With authentic 18% nickel silver base and cover, Elektrisola wire, accurate bobbins, slugs and screws and sand casted Alnico-II magnets, they replicate that classic Patent Applied For airy tone that defined rock and roll.