Raising the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, Fender's Mustang II Guitar Combo Amplifier offers authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects to provide you, the player, with all the amp sounds you dream about and even more in the future. The Mustang II amplifier is equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software that allows you to edit, store change and even trade presets with other players. Let your musical imagination to run wild, the Fender Mustang Amps are the next wave of creative amplification.
Fender Mustang II Features
- 40 Watt 1x12 inch combo amp with FX and USB connectivity
- Amp modeling, Distortion and FX saved to 24 onboard presets
- USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording
- Built-in chromatic tuner and auxiliary input for media player
- Includes Fender FUSE, Ableton Live Lite and AmpliTube Fender LE software
Fender's Mustang II contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion. Arranged in three banks of 8, all 24 amp presets are easily and instantly accessed right out of the box with only a twist of a single knob. Plug in and you're up and running.