The Fender Mustang I is a 20-watt closed-back combo amp with an 8 inch Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, the Mustang I amplifier comes equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
Fender Mustang I Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Amp Modeling: 24 amp presets arranged in three presets each for 8 great amp sounds
- Controls: Gain, volume, treble, bass, master, preset select, modulation select, delay/reverb select, save button, exit button, tap tempo button
- 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer)
- USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output
- Auxiliary input for media player
- Chromatic tuner
- Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output
- AmpliTube Fender LE software
- Optional single-button footswitch
Mustang I contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion. (’57 Deluxe, ’59 Bassman, ’65 Twin Reverb, Brit ’60s, Brit ’80s, American ’90s, Metal 2000, Super-Sonic Burn). Arranged in three banks of 8, all 24 amp presets are easily and instantly accessed right out of the box with only a twist of a single knob. Plug in and you’re up and running.