Pure Fender Bass Tone For Your Practice Space!
The 30 watts of incredible bass tone you get through a 10 inch Fender Special Design Speaker is enough for any small gig or practice space. Adjust the overdrive to blend with the pure, clean bass tone for an incredible first-rate Fender bass tone. The Fender Rumble 30 combo utilizes a ported enclosure with a convenient tilt-back design providing improved monitoring, great sound, style and performance at an unbeatable value.
Fender Rumble 30 Combo Features
- Passive and Active Instrument Inputs
- Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- Auxiliary Input for CD, Tape or Drum Machine
- 3-Band EQ, Headphone Jack and Effects Loop
- Ported Cabinet with Black Carpet Covering
- Rugged Black Metal Grille with Oversized Plastic Corners
Small black box. Big bass sound.
The Rumble 30 delivers the perfect configuration for playing at home and doing small gigs where you need to be heard clearly but you don't need nuclear deterrent capability.