Fender Rumble Bass Combos are a Force to Be Reckoned With!
The Big-Daddy of the Rumble Series, the 350, is a high-powered 2x10 combo. Brace yourself for the 350 watts of seismic bass power through a pair of 10 inch Fender Special Design speakers and a piezo horn. Tailor your tone further by blending adjusted-to-taste overdrive with pure, clean bass tone for first-rate Fender bass sound. Bassists favor the rumble series for their excellent headroom and punch.
Fender Rumble 350 Features
- 2x10 Combo with 350 Watts of Driving Bass!
- Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- 4-Band EQ with Mid Scoop Button
- Auxilliary Input for CD, Tape or Drum Machine
- Effects Loop and Headphone Jacks
- XLR Line Out Jack with Level and Ground Lift
- Ported Cabinet with Black Carpet Covering
- Rugged Black Metal Grille and Oversized Plastic Corners
Other useful-in-real-life features include a horn on/off switch, XLR output, three-band active EQ with semi-parametric mid controls and punch and scoop presets, spring-loaded side handles and removable casters, all in a ported, rugged and easily portable enclosure. Superb Fender bass tone and performance at an unbeatable value.Fender Rumble 350 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier