This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Fishman Matrix Infinity Acoustic Guitar Pickup System comes complete with the worlds best selling undersaddle pickup, a completely redesigned active endpin-mounted preamp, and soundhole mounted controls. The Matrix Infinity system also features switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes along with a unique tone control that cuts mids while boosting treble and bass allowing you to dial in the sweet spot. A LED low battery indicator is also provided to insure you don't run out of juice at the gig.
Fishman Matrix Infinity Features
- Completely redesigned active, endpin mounted preamp
- Soundhole mounted rotary controls for volume and tone
- Unique tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Integrated LED low battery indicator
- Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Available in two saddle slot widths: wide 1/8-inch (3.2mm) format or narrow 3/22-inch (2.3mm) format
- Standard overall length of 2.65 inches (67.3mm) will fit most guitars with string spacings of up to 2.5 inches (63.5mm)
- Solderless connections
- Professional installation is recommended
- Requires 9V battery (not included)