This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Focusrite Control 2802 Recording Console is a small format analog mixing console with Ethernet-based DAW control and a truly remarkable feature set! Focusrite did it right, providing precision analog audio architecture for a superb, big studio sound. The Control 2802 console also features incredibly versatile routing capability, with cues and auxes available to provide up to 32 mix inputs and a DAW-integrated two-part in-line-style channel.
Ethernet-connected HUI control layer allows DAW operation right from the console. Other pro features include motorized Alps faders, high res OLED displays, fully featured master section and pro-grade Class-A mic preamps. Once you use the Focusrite Control 2802, you’ll realize that nothing sounds like it, and nothing offers this level of design sophistication, flexibility and control at this price!
Focusrite Control 2802 Recording Console Features
- 8 transparent Class-A mic preamps
- Stereo mix bus compressor with parallel compression
- High end analog summing mixer
- 32 inputs to mix within a natural analog workflow
- Fully featured master section
- Comprehensive Ethernet-based DAW control layer
- Unrivalled routing options
- Motorized Alps faders for both analog and digital layers
- Dedicated stereo cue bus
- Switchable 48V phantom power and channel input options
- High resolution OLED displays
- 10-LED channel meters
- Includes Focusrite Midnight plug-in suite allowing you to add compression and EQ