This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Focusrite Forte USB Audio Interface is an incredibly compact but surprisingly versatile 2 in, 4 out interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver fantastic audio quality! Forte partners two remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps with superb digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminum case, Forte features a color OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, with DAW integration transforming it into a control interface.
Focusrite Forte USB Audio Interface Features
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled mic pres for the very highest quality audio quality from your source
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution ensures that the entire path from analog input to your recording system is of the highest quality
- Bus powered in USB low power mode or by the included power supply for increased available output volume to outputs and delivers +48V phantom power
- Mac and Windows compatible with simple and familiar operation
- Premium aluminum enclosure making it elegant, rugged and reliable for life on the road
- Built-in TRS line and independent headphone outputs plus a breakout cable with XLR mic and TRS balanced line/instrument inputs
- Touch-sensitive icons switch the multi-mode control knob between monitor, headphone, input and DAW control, while the knob allows instant access to settings
- Color OLED (Organic LED) metering/display allows you to instantly check levels and see which function the control knob is assigned to
- Included software allows configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre gain and other audio settings
Part of Focusrite’s history of audio excellence
Forte takes its name from the original Focusrite console that embodied all the fundamental elements of the renowned Focusrite sound. Focusrite’s original Forte was the recording console based on the ground-breaking mic pre and compression modules that Rupert Neve created for Air Studios back in the 1980s. The Forte USB audio interface continues this obsession with sound quality.