The Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 is a 16 in and 8 out firewire audio interface designed for the modern home studio environment. An unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation, with two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. Legendary sonic performance and a host of i/o options combine with the very latest in mix control software to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Firewire Audio Interface Features
- Two high quality award-winning Focusrite mic-pres - Focusrite interfaces are always the best sounding interfaces in their class.
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire Interface - Features professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization.
- Total I/O count of 16 inputs and 8 outputs - A host of i/o options are provided, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control.
- Saffire mix control latency-free dsP mixer/router - This 18 x 8 DSP mixer provides truly-flexible routing and monitoring capabilities alongside intuitive one-click set-up solutions.
- Class-leading Led metering - 5-LED metering offers accurate viewing of analogue input levels direct from the front fascia.
- Focusrite Vst/Au Plug-in suite, for use in the mix - Upgrade your standard sequencer effects with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Unmatched routing flexibility - Setup for any recording session quickly and intuitively. Route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any of the outputs.
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Tactile Main Monitor Dial
- Switchable phantom power
- Software PFL