For those who need the flexibility of 8 mic preamps along with truly professional audio quality, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface is where your search ends! Eight award-winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, designed specifically for the computer interface environment, deliver that legendary Focusrite sound quality that is called upon by countless pros and hobbyists worldwide.
The world’s top studios implement these mic pre’s because of their unequalled level of performance, with low noise, minimal distortion and enormous dynamic range. The Scarlett 18i20 interface also features a total of 18 inputs and 20 outputs, exceptional headroom and two front-panel inputs which also offer 10dB pad buttons to handle the highest-level inputs without distortion.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface Features
- Eight award-winning Focusrite mic preamps for remarkable headroom and sound quality
- 18 inputs and 20 outputs:
- Six combo XLR/jack mic/line inputs plus two front-panel XLR/jack mic/line/instrument inputs
- 10 analogue line outputs
- Two independent headphone outputs on the front panel
- ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI I/O and Word Clock out for digital synchronization when required