The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface has the connections and professional sound quality needed by producers, recording artists or bands in the studio! Included with the impressive array of 18 total inputs are 4 of Focusrite’s award winning mic preamps. These preamps allow you to mic a drumset, mic up multiple guitar amps and so much more. Other great features of the Scarlett 18i8 include compatibility with Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad), 24bit 96kHz audio quality, included software and so much more!
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface Features
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic preamps make this the best sounding interface in its class
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs for great versatility in any studio
- Two independent headphone outputs each with a level control
- Rugged metal unibody chassis to withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig
- High quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording
- Scarlet MixControl provides an 18 x 8 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets and lower than 1.4 ms latency
- A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume levels right at your fingertips
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
18 separate inputs
At the heart of the Scarlett 18i8 is a set of four Focusrite mic preamps with up to 60dB gain, designed specifically for Focusrite’s computer audio interfaces. The first two offer Mic/Line/Instrument on universal XLR/TRS connectors while 3 and 4 offer Mic/Line capability on universal XLRs – all four on the front panel with pads and 48V phantom power.