With 6 inputs and 6 outputs, including two award winning Focusrite mic preamps, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface is a great compact recording solution for any studio! Focusrite designed the 6i6 interface to provide high quality 24bit 96kHz recordings for pristine audio quality. Two headphone outputs with separate level controls and a large main monitor control knob give the 6i6 great usability. Whether you work with a Mac, PC or iPad, the Focusrite 6i6 is a fantastic choice!
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface Features
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps makes this the best sounding interface in its class
- High quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad (using an optional Apple camera Connection Kit)
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs provide all the analog and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls so both the engineer and the artist can listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis to withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig
- Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording
- A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume level right at your fingertips
- Scarlet MixControl Provides a 6 x 6 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latency
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
Perfect for producers and bands
The Scarlett 6i6 USB interface is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is the ideal interface for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources.