For recording to iPad, Mac, or Windows PC, the Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package is the perfect solution for those looking for a simple, high-quality, all-in-one system! Included is the popular Focusrite iTrack Solo, studio condenser mic, monitoring headphones and all the cables you need. The iTrack Solo interface is a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with a high quality Focusrite mic preamp.
The iTrack Studio package provides excellent integration with Tape by Focusrite: the free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows. If you want a rock-solid recording package for use at home or on the road, look no further than the iTrack Studio Recording Package from Focusrite!
Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package Features
- Everything required to get started recording on iPad, or Mac/Windows computers
- Includes CM25S studio condenser mic, XLR cable and HP60S closed-back studio headphones
- Focusrite’s popular iTrack Solo 2-in, 2-out interface featuring a Focusrite mic preamp for clear, accurate recording
- Up to 24 bit, 96kHz recording for superb sound, with Focusrite’s precision digital conversion technology
- iOS recording app included
- Record both channels of iTrack Studio with Tape by Focusrite: the free app for iPad, as well as Garageband, Cubasis, or any existing iPad recording apps
- Included 1.2m Device Link cable connects direct to the iPad with 30 pin cable, also connects to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive lightning adapter
- Included software
- Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).