The Gibson Acoustic Aaron Lewis Southern Jumbo Guitar is an exact replica of Aaron's most treasured acoustic, his 1951 Gibson Southern Jumbo.
Gibson Acoustic honors Lewis' continued artistry with the introduction of the Aaron Lewis Southern Jumbo Standard. The Grammy-nominated songwriter, frontman for hit rock band Staind, wrote some of the last decade's most enduring and gut-wrenching songs (Outside, It's Been Awhile) using his collection of vintage Gibson acoustics.
As Aaron has said, Those are the crown jewels. I don't think I could go out in front of audiences and do the intimate kind of show I do without those guitars. They provide the perfect accompaniment to my voice. The deep resonance from each of those guitars -when you hear them ring out, with their sound bouncing off the walls of the theatres - it's just staggering. Sometimes I think I don't even have to sing. Let these guitars do the singing for me!
Gibson Aaron Lewis Southern Jumbo Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Limited Edition - Only 400 Produced Worldwide
- Sitka Spruce Top with Gibson 1930's Advanced X-bracing
- Mahogany Back, Sides and Neck
- 21 Fret, Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Vintage Replica, 14:1, Kluson Style Tuning Machines
- L.R. Baggs Element Pickup
- Includes Gibson Hardshell Case