This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Standard Vintage Original Spec model is the next step in Gibson’s journey toward perfection.
Seth Lover’s fabled Patent Applied For humbucking pickups were added to the Les Paul Model in 1957. These dual coil pickups, quieter yet more powerful than the single coil P90s that preceded them, combined with the ABR-1 bridge to create a guitar with unprecedented sustain and tone. The 1957 Goldtop is equipped with BurstBuckers to faithfully replicate the warm, vocal quality and rich harmonic content of the legendary originals.
All VOS model Gibsons are given an aged appearance by enduring unique staining, wet-sanding, and hand-rubbing processes. The result of these methods creates a visually stunning reflection of a well-cared for 40-year-old Gibson.
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Features
- 1-piece, solid mahogany backs. Not book-matched or weight-relieved
- Historically accurate neck tenon for superior sustain
- You can see it extending under the neck pick-up
- Bumblebee capacitors (where applicable), and correct routing
- Historically accurate reproductions of original PAF humbuckers
- Tortoise dot markers on the side of the neck
- ABR-1 bridge and lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Holly headstock veneer
- Period-correct stain and filler
- 100% nitro-cellulose lacquer finishes - no added plasticizers