The Gibson Les Paul Custom introduced in 1954, has always represented the highest level of elegance and beauty in the Les Paul family.
The Les Paul Custom of the 1950s Featured multilayered Binding and gold plated hardware and was the top model in the original Les Paul line of guitars. The NEW Custom will recieve all the meticulous handwork you're used to from the Custom Shop Gibsons, but with a few minor specification changes that aide the playability and tone of this Rock Legend.
Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom Features
- Carved Maple Top with Weight Relieved Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- 22 Fret, richlite Fingerboard
- 490 and 498 Alnico Humbuckers
- Nashville TOM Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Includes Custom Shop Case and Certificate of Authenticity