Sully Erna’s powerful signature Gibson Less Paul offers Sully’s unique and uncompromising sound with must have features for the player who loves that Godsmack guitar tone. Made with a mahogany body with Sun logo, Mahogany 50s profile neck with Rosewood fingerboard and a bridge position ’57 Classic humbucker to capture the incredible tone of thei signature. The sonic surprises buried in the Sully Erna Les Paul Studio include a built-in flanger operated by a push-pull on the master tone pot and an awesome kill switch that replaces the traditional toggle selector.
Gibson Limited Edition Sully Erna Les Paul Studio Features
- Mahogany body with carved solid maple top
- Mahogany neck with comfortable '50s rounded profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Powerful '57 Classic Plus pickup in the bridge position with kill switch and built-in flanger
- Grover kidney tuners with 14:1 ratio
- Includes Gibson Hardshell Case
Special touches include an Ebony Black finish with pearlescent white Godsmack sun emblem, subtle double-star 12th fret inlays, hot-stamped signature truss-rod cover, and a Sully Erna moon-and-star emblem on the headstock. Among Put it all together, and the Sully Erna Godsmack Les Paul is a powerful statement in the eyes and ears of all who behold it, and a guitar totally fitting for this uncompromising artist.