The Gibson SJ200 Studio Acoustic Electric Guitar proudly maintains the tradition and excellence of Gibson Acoustic's Super Jumbo line, offering a remarkable combination of features that deliver all the sweet tone, clarity and presence expected from a Super Jumbo. The simple elegance of the SJ200 Studio is evident in every detail, including its premium Sitka spruce top and attractive maple back and sides, releasing a rich, full, and balanced high end and grand projection.
Gibson SJ200 Studio Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Crown Peghead Logo
- Super Jumbo pickguard with engraved cream-colored border
- Double-ring rosette seven-ply and 3 ply binding
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges and Graduated Crown Inlay
- AA-grade Sitka spruce top with Maple back and sides
- Fishman Aura Pro Acoustic Pickup System
- Hand-scalloped, radiused top bracing
Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
Grover's original Rotomatic tuners are an engineering marvel, with style and performance exactly suited for the SJ200 Studio. With a gear ratio of 14:1, the Rotomatics deliver precision tuning in a durable housing that provides maximum protection for the gear and string post. All moving parts are cut for exact meshing, eliminating the possibility of slippage. A countersunk tension screw lets players regulate the tuning tension to any degree. A special lubricant inside the gear box provides smooth and accurate tuning stability.