The Hartke HyDrive 112c Bass Guitar Amplifier offers 250 watts of clean linear power pushing a 12 inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver for a sound that is nothing less than breathtaking.
The power supply features a massive toroidial transformer and internal protection circuitry to help protect the amplifier and speaker. As a result, the 112c can handle virtually any passive or active bass with enough power to hang with your guitar player's stack.
Hartke HyDrive 112c Features
- 1 x 12-inch 300 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver
- 250 watts of power
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- World-famous Hartke Shape EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Bass and treble contour controls
- Variable compressor with LED indicator
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- XLR balanced direct output
- Effects loop
- RCA CD input
- Footswitch jack (Shape and Bass Attack)
- Solid plywood cabinet construction with durable vinyl covering