JBL MSC1 Studio Monitor System Controller; Fine Tune Your Mix Position for Precision Monitoring!
Including the essential Monitor Strip feature that is normally reserved for large mixing consoles, JBL's MSC1 provides the user full control of all monitoring functions from the mix position. Room acoustics are the most important part of obtaining the perfect clarity for studio mixing, the MSC1 provides JBL's RMC Room Mode Correction Technology that gives you an easy solution for fine tuning your monitors to even the most imperfect room acoustics. The result?... A calibrated reference environment that keeps your monitor speakers in tune with the room so you can finally hear the sound of your music without the interference of nasty room reverberation.
JBL MSC1 Features
- Master Volume Control
- A/B Speaker Select
- A/B/C input Source Select
- Subwoofer Output with Level Control and Selectable Cross Over Frequencies
- Adjustable Low Frequency and High Frequency Speaker EQ
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- Monitor Mute Control
- RMC On/Bypass Control
- Adjustable input gain with Signal Present and Clip indicator
- Can be used with any studio monitor system
- Includes Control Center Software and MSC1 Calibration Mic
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
Clear Control and Room Tuning
Command all control room monitoring functions right from your mix position, with the MSC1 Monitor System Controller. In a convenient desk-top form-factor, the MSC1 provides essential monitor strip features found in large mixing consoles. Since the acoustics of your room can play a big part in what you hear, the MSC1 includes JBL's highly acclaimed RMC Room Mode Correction Technology. The end-result is a calibrated reference environment in which your speakers work in harmony with your room to take the guesswork out of mixing. With RMC you can tune your monitor system for greater clarity at the mix position. With the MSC1, you’re clearly in control.