The KRK Rokit 5 G2 Powered Studio Monitor takes this KRK design to new heights. Including all of the great stuff that Rokit's have been known for including front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter, glass aramid composite yellow cone are still there, but the G2 Rokit’s feature refined voicing and a new curved baffle that looks great, reduces diffraction and provides even better monitoring accuracy.
Even More Accurate Than Before
KRK engineers and listening panel took the Generation 2 Rokits’ speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by KRK's world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.
KRK Rokit 5 G2 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- 45 watts thru a 5 inch woofer and 1-inch Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer