For your home or project studio, the Rokit 8 G2 powered monitor gives you amazing performance and affordability. For more accurate monitoring, the KRK Rokit G2 series adds refined voicing and a new curved baffle that looks great while still maintaining their previous outstanding features such as a front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter and glass aramid composite yellow cone. Purchase the Rokit 8 G2 and upgrade your studio today.
KRK Rokit 8 G2 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- 1-inch Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
Even More Accurate Than Before
KRK engineers and a listening panel took the Generation 2 Rokits' speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.