This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Kemper Profiler PowerRack Modeling Guitar Amplifier adds a built in 600 Watt power amp to the Kemper Profiler and packs it into a rackmountable unit for stage and studio use! With the Profiler PowerRack you get all the profiling capabilities and massive versatility of the Profiler but with a high quality power section that allow for playing through regular guitar cabinets or full range monitor systems.
The 600 Watt Class D amplifier was carefully selected for the guitar amplification system to guarantee utmost performance. After extensive listening tests, a lot of measuring and looking thoroughly at the typical sonic behavior of power amps for guitar amplification on the market, it became clear that only the best components are capable of delivering impressive results.
Kemper Profiler PowerRack Modeling Guitar Amp Features
- Digitally captures the sonic fingerprint of virtually any guitar amp
- Powers virtually any guitar cab setup including 4x12-inch, 1x12-inch cabs, as well as full range speakers
- Delivers 600 Watts at 8 Ohm, 300 Watts at 16 Ohm, does not heat up and is lightweight
- XLR and 1/4-inch connections allow for connection directly to a mixing console
- A/B comparison mode for comparing the original amp sound with the profiled sound
- Standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls
- Exchange profiles through the official Kemper Amplifier website profile exchange, emails, or other online forums and services
- Cabinet section enables you to mix and match head and cab profiles in which ever way you like
- 4 independent stomp effects slots can host effects including famous overdrives and distortions, compressor, reverb, several delays and LoFi algorithms, and a beautiful rotary speaker emulation
- Accurate models of classic effects such as a variety of chorus, phaser and flanger pedals
- External effects loop which you can patch in anywhere among the virtual stomps boxes
- Gain control ranges over 80dB and features an automatic volume compensation for clean settings
- Several ground lifts to allow you to easily deal with possible hum and grounding problems