The sounds of the legendary MS-20 have been reborn in the Korg MS-20 Mini Monophonic Analog Synthesizer. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 synth have perfectly reproduced its circuitry and fit it into a compact design that has the same look but is 86 percent of the original size. The Korg MS-20 Mini is a completely analog synth with the size and modern features for today’s synth enthusiast!
Comments from the developers
Korg took particular care to deliver smooth parameter adjustments, which are a distinctive feature of analog synthesizers. They also took special care to completely reproduce the original specifications of the MS-20 synth keyboard. The analog circuits Korg designed 35 years ago still deliver the same unbeatable, powerful sound, from the ultra-low to the ultra-high range.
Korg MS-20 Mini Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Features
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20, a complete replication of the original analog circuitry
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- Miniature MS-20 that's 86 percent of the original size
- MIDI IN and USB connector
- Input a guitar and use the MS-20 Mini as a guitar synth, or input a mic and use it as a vocal synth
- Replicates every detail of the original, down to the package binding and the included manual