The Korg MonoTron Delay Analog Ribbon Synthesizer features a Space Delay that can produce intense, analog-like echo effects. Best of all, it's a blast to play. The MonoTron Delay is equipped with a ribbon keyboard and a live, ready-to-be tweaked front panel offering five knobs and a single switch. This simple operation and ease of use invites hours of enjoyment and musical exploration.
Korg MonoTron Delay Analog Ribbon Synthesizer Features
- Space Delay with Time and Feedback controls offers analog-style echoes
- New Pitch LFO with selectable Waveshape, Rate, and Intensity controls
- VCF with Cutoff Control
- Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 and MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter and delay to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
Classic Analog Synth / Space Delay Combination
A good delay was an essential part of the classic analog synthesizer sound. More often than not, that delay came from a tape-style echo machine until affordable digital delays were created. The Korg Monotron Delay is an analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects.