Korg puts the thrill of the analog synth into everyone’s hands, with the Korg MonoTron Duo Dual Oscillator Analog Synthesizer. This remarkable battery-powered and palm-sized Korg analog synthesizer is powerful and fun-to-play. The Dual Oscillator MonoTron Duo offers X-MOD capabilities for generating even more extreme sounds from its ribbon keyboard and a live, ready-to-be tweaked front panel offering five knobs and a single switch.
Korg MonoTron Duo Dual Oscillator Analog Synth Features
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD (with Intensity knob) circuit from Korg's classic Mono/Poly
- VCF with Cutoff and Peak Control
- Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 and MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
Dual Oscillator / X-Mod Design
Offering two oscillators, the Korg Monotron Duo adds an extra dimension, delivering an even more extreme sound. Tune the oscillators in unison for a rich, thick, analog tone. Tune them in intervals for classic soloing sounds and generating new effects. The X-MOD (cross modulation) circuit taken from Korg's classic Mono/Poly can introduce a mild or razor-sharp edge to the overall sound; everything from a rich vibrato to extreme metallic sounds reminiscent of an FM synth.