In a world seemingly ruled by digital, Korg raises the analog banner with the amazing Korg Monotribe Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer Station. The Monotribe Rribbon synthesizer brings responsive realtime control to analog groove-making. This station is a new form of synthesizer that packs an amazing array of features and technology into its compact body.
Korg's Monotribe shares the monotron's analog DNA, yet quickly delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis. In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe brings together intuitive ease of use and a three-part discrete analog rhythm section, plus the proven appeal of Electribe-style sequencing. Complete with a built-in speaker and battery power, monotribe is self-contained and highly portable.
Korg Monotribe Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer Features
- The powerful sound of true analog synthesis
- 3-part analog drums, using discrete analog circuitry
- Popular Electribe-style sequencing
- Active Step and Flux features for realtime dynamic loop manipulation
- Advanced multi-function ribbon keyboard; Chromatic, Continuous, and Wide modes
- Self-tuning provides stable pitch for accurate chromatic playability
- Selectable oscillator waveform, noise generator, and versatile LFO
- Uses the same VCF (filter) circuit as the classic MS-10/MS-20
- Sync In and Out jacks allows synchronized integration with multiple units
- Battery operation, built-in speaker and compact size deliver on-the-go groove-making